July 27, 2005

Legos...frickin' legos...

Just got a chance to look at some of the new Lego sets that are coming out this year - great job with the Norse mythology. Looks like I'll finally be able to do something for the Princetion Vikings (the mascot where I teach).

In case you weren't aware, I'm a big fan of the whole Lego scene. I'm not nearly as obsessive and crazy or admittedly as talented when it comes to Legos as some of the other folks in the world, but I do appreciate most all things Lego from recreations of the Bible in Lego or the Horshoe at OSU in little plastic bricks or a giant Lego train layout at the NMRA in Cincinnati. I'm such a fan, in fact, that I've got a page on my school website that lists some of the most impressive Lego links that I've yet seen. Check it...

1 comment:

Joe G said...

Check out "http://www.lego.com/starwars/default.aspx"
and the revenge of the brick movie. It awesome- I laugh and Parker (my 4yr old) laughs.

Joe