September 23, 2005

High level tennis is town...

Good tennis this weekend (started today, admittedly) at the Mason tennis courts - across from Kings Island. Five universities with local Cincy ties are playing in various matchups from today through Sunday. One of my formal students - Tony Teufel - plays for the University of Louisville, and he'll be here playing against Michigan State, Brown, Indiana, and Wake Forest. It's $4 to get in and a whole lot of tennis to be watched.

So, take a look at the schedule, and head that way to support the local boys.

2 comments:

Katrien said...

This comment is not related to this post but I just wanted to say thanks for linking to my blog purrplexity. I returned the favor... :)

PHSChemGuy said...

My pleasure. I'm north of Cincy in West Chester and went looking for a blog mentioning Cincinnati and have been popping in to read your blog here and there ever since.