January 28, 2006

'Cuase I'm up at 5:29...

And have been up for an hour...this is what I get for scheduling a cornhole tournament. I'm thinking the same sort of thing might happen next weekend for the 5K.

If you haven't checked Sunday's blogged blog yet, let me please recommend three links that Technically Overboard has posted up today...

There's the story of three glow-in-the dark Taiwanese pigs - very cute. Glowing bacon...that's just what we need in the world...I love science, really I do...

I don't care about most of the UPN and WB programming that's going to be lost in the merge, but I do hope that the WB Saturday morning cartoons get to hang around because they're easily the best stuff of their kind on broadcast television right now, and I'm too cheep to pay for cable just to get the Cartoon Network.

Last night I was discussing a recent Saturday Night live skit about a pirate convention from last weekend. Good stuff...

No comments: