February 8, 2006

Find a friend...

I'm always amazed at what you can do and find on the internet. Tonight, I was looking for a review of the Blue Traveler album which made me think of my cousin Aaron who introduced me to the Travelers a long time ago.

That got me to thinking about where Aaron might be nowadays, but searching the internet for Aaron Mueller wasn't too successful until I narrowed the search a bit by throwing in his alma mater's name - TCU - which lead me to the online outpost which lead me to a news story from Tampa 10 that shows me that my cousin is balding, has the same accent that I remember so fondly (if a little less of it), and seems to be doing pretty well.

I think I'll give him an email. It's been too long...

Take a minute and see if you can hunt somebody down...somebody that you haven't heard from in a while...

1 comment:

ame said...

freaky.... its been to long since I talked to him, prolly a few years. tell him I said hi.