April 2, 2006

Cover yourself up...c'mon!

Clearly, we should wear our political positions on our sleeves. If you're not comfortable doing that, however, might I suggest wearing your opinion on your chest.

Clearly, the correct way to live is to force everyone to see how you feel about any issue at all times. Get a bumper sticker, a conservative t-shirt, a liberal t-shirt, a religious t-shirt, or just a cover for your shuffle.

Whatever you do, though, don't let a single moment go by without announcing your opinions of some issue to the world. No more funny t-shirts that just tell jokes.

It is absolutely imperative that we know your opinion at all times...

3 comments:

calencoriel said...

okay, but only if they make a t-shirt that says "I hate laundry"

PHSChemGuy said...

Sarcasm?...

From me?...

You wound me, sir...

ame said...

hey now, lets not forget you were the kiddo with the "Sure, I'm a Marxist" sweatshirt when you were in middle school :)