May 1, 2006

A little more important than my usual crap...

I really need to keep myself abreast of political changes that could very easily affect me and mine...

Here's today's issue (as we head toward tomorrow's Ohio primary - remember to get out and vote) is the Save the Internet movement to fight the proposal to allow internet carriers to form a "fast lane" in which companies and websites that pay extra fees to the carriers will be provided faster service to you and me while companies that don't pay will be routed to the slower lane.

Not cool. Learn about what's being done to fight against this movement over at savetheinternet.com. There has been some press coverage of the issue against it, but there are always people in favor of the two-lane system.

Learn a little on your own and make your voice heard...

Or, just waste your time with the pipe cleaner dance, Ship Shake, or C is for Cookie.

Your choice...

No comments: