June 21, 2006

Nothing novel...congrats to Miami...

I'm not much on an NBA fan, admittedly. That being said, I tend to watch nearly every game of the NBA finals every year. Partially, this is because it's the summer and I can stay up as late as I want to. Partially this is out of duty as a sports fan because this is the championship, and I should just watch. And there's a bit of a trainwreck quality to the finals.

But I'm absolutely loving watching the finals for one simple reason: this Gatorade commerical. It's not new, it's nothing terribly fancy or hilarious, but I could watch it a hundred times through.

2 comments:

calencoriel said...

he also wrote a really good book on baseball from what I've heard...

PHSChemGuy said...

I had heard about the book. May hunt that down and give it a read this summer.

Agreed that Simmons is the best writer on ESPN's site and also that ESPN's putting so much of their stuff behind the insider wall that their site is starting to become a craphole.