June 7, 2006

Possible Score Indicator 97

It's a simple concept. You go to Criticker.com and you rate some movies (minimum of ten, I'm up to just over 400) on a scale of 0-100, and then your rankings are compared to other peoples' rankings creating a possible score indicator (PSI) for lots of movies you haven't seen yet.

So far, surprisingly, it's been pretty accurate as to what I would likely like and what I'd not like so much.

As an added bonus, it can occasionally lead you to freaky films like this one.

2 comments:

calencoriel said...

We could show the freaky film you linked to and eat german cuisine...you know, revive an old classic party tradition...

PHSChemGuy said...

ok, calm down...breathe...

I'll have to hunt down Force 10 from Navarone...

on Criticker, I'm phschemguy (pretty much my standard user name)...

the site says that they don't have enough recommendations from me to make a PSI for Force 10, though...sorry, man...