August 31, 2006

Why bear drive car? Don't know!

I haven't the foggiest idea why bear drive car, but I do understand why you might want to give the wildlife some weapons.

We're not always so good to them.

Now, as to why you might want to make action figures of wildlife with weapons, yeah, I dunno.

PS - I already thought back to a commedian on Bob and Tom a few years back who discussed a giant plot by the animals to kill us all, but I can't remember his name or find a link to his routine anywhere. If anybody knows any info that could help me hunt down this obviously relevant screed, I would be much appreciative.

2 comments:

calencoriel said...

what you're looking for is "Vague, but True" by Tim Bedore...

you may wonder where the squirrels fit in to the scenario...surveillance!

PHSChemGuy said...

Three people have now proven to have a better memory than I have...

Matt, Brian, and Calen...thanks to each of you...

If anybody's looking for the skit that I mentioned in the post's PS, feel free to check out the mp3 over at Bedore's website.