December 7, 2006

Oh come all ye faithful, kitschy and not quite right...oh come, ye, oh come ye...

Kyle was nice enough to point out today's bit of linky goodness to me. It's the Calcalcade of Bad Nativities - also with links to Angelic Kitsch, The Passion of the Tchotchke, and Stations of the Kitsch - all full of the glory of misguided commerical religion.

To which I would like to add the following two entires: a modern nativity scene and a Lego nativity.

Don't forget that today is the eve of Saint Nicholas Day. Remember to put something in all the wooden shoes left out in your house tonight...and apparently to scare the living crap out of the kids.

1 comment:

calencoriel said...

The misinformation regarding St. Nicholaus's Day is my fault...St. Nicholaus's Day was yesterday, the 6th. I got my holy days mixed up as Friday (the 8th) is the Immaculate Conception. Please note, this holy day actually has nothing to do with Franco Harris. So...don't tell the Chemguy he's wrong..it was my fault. And...as the nuns used to teach me to say in a situation such as this...mea culpa, mea culpa.