January 15, 2007

Darn you, Strudel!

The neighbor guy brought in a new candy find this past week: Wonka's SweeTart Squeez - a toothpaste-like version of the ever-classic, ever-chalky SweeTarts which are, in turn, basically different formats for Fun Dip and Pixy Stix.

After some initial reluctance, both my department chair and I agreed with my neighbor's assessment that the candy was surprisingly tasty. We tried the wild cherry flavor - and the candy does come out as a thick, paste - thicker than most toothpaste but still pretty easy to squeeze directly into your mouth or onto a finger tip. Plus, for the dieters there, the package says there's only 130 calories in the whole tube - the Wonka and Nestle websites are less forthcoming with such information, though.

I will say that the SweeTart Squeez was a very positive experience and one I'll likely be taking again when the opportunity presents itself.

2 comments:

Howard said...

After the initial tube (Cherry), I still have my Green Apple tube floating around. I prefer the chalky version after all.

Thanks for the link!

ame said...

you always where a freak for the strudel.