January 30, 2007

Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!

Things that annoy me...pet peeves, as it were...

Signs that are hard to read

Faucets that make you touch the back of the sink when you're washing your hands

Mystery meat webpage navigation

Being late

Anytime someone assumes that they'll get buy-in from their underlings just by saying that they have a good idea

Emoticons

Dogmatiism - something that I also suffer from

Websites that automatically have sounds when you open them

Showing up for a test without a calculator or pencil or whatever it's obvious that you need

The continuing disappearance of the ability to spell and write correctly

My inability to say no to other people who need help - especially if their project intriques me

My predilications to procrasinate to unreasonable extents

Ignorance

Grammatical errors - like using me instead of I

The fact that for some reason I know just about every grammatical rule and notice the errors that other people make

Paying full price for a horrible movie

My laziness

Not playing tennis

Not having the unlimited cash to buy anything I want and the unlimited time that would be required to actually read / listen / watch / see it all once I did

Practical jokes - either by me or especially on me

Store names that don't tell you what's in the store

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lists

calencoriel said...

But...you love Ikea...

PHSChemGuy said...

As a general rule, the store name should give some hint as to what's in the store. Ikea, Target are exceptions.

And nobody can hate lists...lists are the truest form of writing...

And I mentioned my issues with spelling, I think...