February 28, 2007

Done...quit...strew you...I'm goin' hume...

Ok, that's it...I quit this frickin' game...I have accomplished one goal I set out for myself - to have five launches over 100ft. Done. I even had a single launch high (no photo confirmation, sorry) of 358 in a different game.

My new, and for now at least, best ever total is 802 ft...


Carity still owns me with a 1159 total...


Plus his hamster is in the middle of a much cuter dance move. Mine looks like he's pigeon-toed. Stupid dang hamster.

Clearly, I must now hate like I hate the Girl Scouts...

3 comments:

calencoriel said...

OH


MY


GOD

joey said...

why all the hostility???

-- the artist formerly known as j-ged ruff ryder

PHSChemGuy said...

The hostility comes because I appear to have hit my ceiling on their frickin' game...I'm done with it...