February 28, 2007

Taking it one post at a time...

I just want to reassure you that I'm taking this blog one post at a time.

I'm going to give it 110 percent, and I'll just have to see what happens.

If another blogger brings his A-game, we'll have a heck of a battle, but we'll do our best.

There really is no I in blogger, but every player has a roll out here.

I just have to stay focused, and keep plugging away.

I can't spend my time thinking about the blogger ahead of me or behind me. All I can do is blog away and hope that's good enough.

After, all, blogging is a game of inches, and I can't leave it up to the refs to decide the contest. I have to take care of business.

Or, I could just phone it in an use one of these dozens of great Sports Cliches.

They just might come in handy sometime, Meat.

1 comment:

calencoriel said...

So, how long do you have to blog before you can wear your moldy shower shoes and people think you're eccentric instead of just disgusting?