August 23, 2007

The viking is dead. Long live the viking.

Sad news...

The Cleveland State Vikings are changing their viking logo. Apparently the old logo wasn't exactly fierce enough - even though the new Lil' Vikings logo for all the Princeton elementary schools was just changed to a logo remarkably similar to the CSU viking just a year ago.

Looks like it's a good time to get clearance CSU gear with the old logo on it.

And I know that I should have the red viking killing the green viking in the picture, but I'm too lazy to make my own graphics. I just steal them from various sites and do minor modifications. Deal...

2 comments:

calencoriel said...

Dude...you know your vote says "peeing viking" instead of "peering viking" I was really excited to see a school mascot taking a whiz on an opponent...you can imagaine my disappointment.

PHSChemGuy said...

Oh, I am aware of the intentional typo.

Sorry to disappoint you, Calen.