October 30, 2007

What's a guy to do?

On the thirteenth of this month there are two concerts that I'd love to go to...

The Dropkick Murphys - with the Tossers - down at Bogarts and, even cooler, The Mountain Goats at The Mad Hatter across the river.

Or there's the fact that the true likelihood of me going out to a concert on a week night is all but nil, but we'll ignore that fact for now and imagine that I'll actually go to a concert that I want to see but that isn't quite convenient.

Oh, and if you're not a familiar with the groups playing at Bogarts, check this playlist...

Quantcast
SeeqPod Music beta - Playable Search

Or if you're not down with the Mountain Goats, here ya go...

Quantcast
SeeqPod Music beta - Playable Search

5 comments:

Sphincter said...

Go to one of the concerts! I triple dog dare ya!

DanEcht said...

My call is for the Drop Kick Murphys, but I might be slightly prejudiced in that choice. Go for it!

joey said...

dropkicks will get you cool points with the kiddos. i bet at least someone from school will notice you there

calencoriel said...

I'd pick the Drop Kick Murphys...they rock. But on a Tuesday night...that could make for a very long week.

...and you're kinda grumpy when you're tired.

PHSChemGuy said...

The Goats would get me some cool points with at least one current student...he came by today to say that the girlfriend (who is probably reading this) mentioned that she saw about the concert here and that he was really excited...