October 3, 2007

What's the point?

So the new Blue Ocean Facilities in Blue Ash has finally opened.

And just in time for my next group meeting that I can't hold at my small business because we're actually trying to get something done and use the space to work.

Thank heaven that someone has designed a place entirely devoid of any real work but set up so that I can torture my employees by promising a field trip but sneaking in a really productive meeting!

I'm totally suggesting this place to The Boss next time he needs us to come up with a plan for what to do on our all-day in-services (like this coming Monday).

3 comments:

joey said...

which boss? the one im thinking of probably woudn't be too hard to convice.... the Major (or is it General?) on the other hand....

DanEcht said...

I don't get it...

PHSChemGuy said...

The Boss - with a new nickname that I'm gonna stick with - is the guy in charge of our building. He is Major Mustache. It's something that somebody noticed a few years ago - that it took facial hair to become a leader in our district. Hence, we had to put together a series of Mustache nicknames for the various administrators.