November 25, 2007

I'm on YouTube

If you're name's something common like Bob or Billy or John or Becky or something, then you're probably kind of used to people saying your name around. Me, as a Lonnie, I'm a little less used to it. So in perusing YouTube last week for the Scrubs-fest, I was surprised to find that they had a character named Lonnie on the show. Kinda cool, eh?

So, this week I present a tour of YouTube's various Lonnies...

Lonnie Donegan


Lonnie Frisbee - hippee preacher


My aforementioned Scrubs namesake


The Lonnie Plaxico Group


Lou Donaldson & Lonnie Smith


Lonnie Johnson


Lonnie & Jacqueline


Lonnie Wright


Dr. Lonnie Smith


Lonnie Mack


Pride goeth before my fall

2 comments:

calencoriel said...

you're funny...

...and I was hoping to get to see some X-treme Chemistry demos on youtube this morning.

rztuthmi

PHSChemGuy said...

No luck there...another time, perhaps...

wonder if it might work to do a YouTube post of our students...shouldn't be too hard to muster...