December 7, 2007

Desperation...



Today's music clip isn't fully school-appropriate (it has a couple of b's and a solid s later in the game), but it's killing me that I haven't found anywhere that I can download the song.

No luck on iTunes.

No luck via various torrent sites.

No luck at the library.

There might be one hope via ILL, but if that fails, I'm totally stumped.

Any help, folks?

Edit: Grace hooked me up via whatever magical means she has. Thanks for your help and advice, folks.

2 comments:

DanEcht said...

Try mininova...have to have bittorrent, though...I'd love to get the song, but I'm afraid of what the college would think. I'll wait till I come home

PHSChemGuy said...

Mininova's torrent for this song wasn't any good. Couldn't get it to download. Good suggestion, though, as they're usually a reliable source.