January 7, 2008

Meet the new year, same as the old year

A few thoughts noticed in bipping and bopping my way 'round these here magical interwebs...
  • DC should be doing something this cool, but they aren't.
  • That image on the right originally had a link added to it - a link that I edited out. My apoligies to the artist, but lots of the other work didn't fit the school-appropriate theme that I'm keeping on the blog.
  • The Iowa caucuses are seriously messed up, but they are understandably so - and this video does a good job explaining the stupid.
  • I think I'm on this poster of geeks a half dozen times.
  • The StoryOfStuff does a great job explaining where all our stuff comes from and goes to.
  • Early Coraline footage looks intriguing.
  • I continue to find YesButNoButYes as my go-to comedy source for stuff like Baby Bruce Lee.
  • This mash-up Dark Knight trailer is pretty impressive - especially the "Hit me!" moment about 1:45 in.


2 comments:

calencoriel said...

DC has at least done the Batman legos - but I'm gonna agree with any statement that you make that could mean more Legos, particularly minifigs.

I enjoyed the Dark Knight on YouTube, good stuff there...and, I found a Potter geek but no LOTR geek, so you're probably on the poster more than me...even though I think I'm on the poster a few times.

Anonymous said...

I roughly count 22 geeks for myself and I've watched the entire '66 Batman movie. Sad, aren't I?