March 10, 2008

Check it out, folks...


Why yes, that is The Old Man there (in the white sweater over the blue button-down shirt - yes, I do have outstanding genetic fashion sense, thanks for asking - and I am destined for a life of glasses forever) giving out tickets to this year's hometown team's state tournament run...

Good luck to the boys with their rescheduled game tonight.

In case you're curious, the Bulldogs did win Monday's game and are now 25-0. If they win tonight's game (against the team that gave them their toughtest test in the regular season), I'll be busy Saturday.

3 comments:

calencoriel said...

Did they win???

PHSChemGuy said...

Dunno yet...they tip off at 7:30 tonight (Tuesday night)...should know from this link by the time I turn in for the night.

You'll be the first to know after I do...

PHSChemGuy said...

The four regional finals are in the books...

New Albany won 67-46...

The other three teams won by a combined margin of seven points.

I do believe we have a favorite for the state title, folks.

Next game's 1pm this Saturday somewhere in the Hoosier State.