March 21, 2008

Stalkers...for hire

There are times - not a lot of them but certainly a few here and there - when I wish I were living in a bigger city not out here in the 'burbs of lovely West Chester, and the services of Methodizaz put me in that kind of mood.

See, there is a sever paucity of photos of me as an adult on the walls as Casa del ChemGuy, and Methodizaz (the name befuddles me, too, I don't understand it in the least) claims that they could cure that kind of a thing. They work by getting your private-type information (from you, of course) and find out where you're going to be during your regular days. And then they stalk you. They take professional-type photographs of you in the casualness of your life - trying to show whatever emotion you want them to capture.

For a small fee - specific fee not mentioned on the website - you can act like you've got your own paparazzi.

Mental breakdown and controlled substance abuse not included.

2 comments:

achilles3 said...

livin in a big city RULES!
and that's crazy...i'm gonna hire em this summer for fun:-)

PHSChemGuy said...

I'm kind of envious of you city dwelers from time to time, Lakes...and the possibility of having professional photographs of me in casual situations intrigues me...