May 25, 2008

The reason for last week's post

The State was pretty clearly influenced by the various Daves and the rest of The Kids in the Hall...

There are the various Daves...


I'm thinking that a couple of the Kids might've had some gender issues...


Somehow I'm thinking they weren't all Americans...


They did know, however, how to make up comedy sketches...


They did have a faint connection the our fair Queen City, though...


And they weren't down with the painted face crew...


With twistedness like this, I'm thinking some of them may've had weird backgrounds...


They certainly were expert sarcasm users...


...and willing to teach kids all sorts of things...


...and they showed great apatheticalnessism...


More next week...

2 comments:

ame said...

I miss The State.

PHSChemGuy said...

It's weird because I couldn't have told you two skits from The State before I started searching, but I remembered a whole bunch of them - and couldn't find the one I originally thought I'd find - something about dipping balls in things.