May 18, 2008

The state of things

A quick preview of "The State" - sketch comedy from MTv's 1990's lineup...


I swear I thought this came from Kids in the Hall, but it didn't...


I'd fit right in on Space Station 11...


The teachers' lounge isn't like this at my school...


Levon & Barry are back...


I don't think I want these prizes...


Ain't nobody gonna be callin' these guys Wiseguys...


I'm thinking that the restaurant's ambiance leaves something to be desired...


Bumblebees?...bumblebees?...


I love old fashioned guy...


And we close with a race...


Next week, we hit up Kids in the Hall - clear inspiration for The State...

2 comments:

calencoriel said...

I miss that show...good times.

PHSChemGuy said...

The State initially felt like a lesser Kids, and I tend to get some of their sketches mixed up, but it holds up well on further review.