November 11, 2008

Once more...with feeling this time

I've mentioned Niki Huey before (former student, current model).

Well, Calen sent me a link to another new video that features Niki. This time, however, she at least gets to express a little bit of emotion.



And based on the pacing of his singing, I think the black guy in the video just might be stuck in a closet.

Oh, and here're Niki's words introducing the video...
Hello everyoneeee
I swear I do lots of things other than music videos, I'm just really bad at the whole sending things home and showing people thing and music videos are the easiest thanks to youtube. :)

Here's Enrique Iglesias' new music video "Away". And yes, he is hot in person! hahahaha

3 comments:

Murr Nation said...

by the way, i'll try to clean my blog up a little so you can link to it without getting sued or something...

Lee said...

It took me the entire length of the video to figure out that Enrique was the dead guy. Didn't he die in his video with Jennifer Love Hewitt, too? Jeez. Why can't he ever just live to be with the pretty girl?

PHSChemGuy said...

With a name like Ktulu it had better be decently scary, man.