January 23, 2009

Another new one from across the pond

Just found out that Lily Allen's got a new album finally coming out within the next month or so...first single's out and on YouTube (just in case you're as out of the loop as I am and hadn't seen it yet)...


That's the clean version...there's a version, too, if you're into that kind of a thing. And there's an official audio track of the title track of the new album, too.

I'll say that they've certainly given her a much bigger budget for videos this time, though the more electronic bent to the two songs puts me off a bit. I'm sure I'll give the album a listen at some point and give a more thorough opinion, but thought I'd make sure everybody was aware of the new stuff.

Now, if we could just get something new from Kate Nash...

No comments: