March 23, 2009

Wake me up when a one seed loses

C'mon, folks...

South...1,2,3,4
East...1,2,3,4
West...1,2,3,5
Midwest...1,2,3,12

Sure, a bunch of the games have been close.

Sure, a bunch of the high seeds have been threatened and pushed.

Nobody in the top twelve seeds has lost.

This isn't a tournament yet. It's a slaughter.

The Ohio high school basketball tourney, on the other hand, is frickin' exciting and the reason why I'll be in Columbus this weekend watching the Vikes take to State for the first time in my life.

6 comments:

Bdubba said...

Congrats to the team! GO VIKES!!!

achilles3 said...

i heard that the fan support has been LOW:-(
pump up the jam chem guy!!!

Murr Nation said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Murr Nation said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Murr Nation said...

I just wanted to make sure you've seen the story Fox ran on Saturday night. Its posted on my blog if you haven't yet. It was great.

PHSChemGuy said...

Bdubba - the finals were awesome...didn't end the way I wanted it to be, but awesome to be at nonetheless

Lakes - low would be the attendance from Northland...that was sad...our turnout was really good - sent ten full spirit buses up for Friday night's semi-final game...

Murravener - I hadn't seen that, but I did watch it on your recommendation, and it was shown in school on Wednesday or Thursday...very well done piece