April 6, 2009

A hit to my productivity

Any afternoon productivity that I used to have has taken a severe hit recently as I found that scrubs plays from 5-6 (yeah, two back-to-back episodes, I know!) on WGN. Turns out that my über-limited cable has an hour of scrubs.

Good lord, I love this show.

I'm thinking that by midsummer, I'm going to be the owner of the full seven seasons on DVD.

I love Janitor.

I love the inane dream sequences.

I love the periodic serious notes.

I love the on again, off again JD-Elliot thing.

I love their music - especially "Poison" and Collin Hay.

I love that they've set up the hospital as an extended family.

I love that the goofy JD has dated some phenomenally attractive women on the show.

I even love that I'm starting to pick up the occasional Dr Cox speech pattern in my daily dealings with some students.

3 comments:

CrimsonMirage said...

Please start calling one of the boys girls names in class...it would make my day so much funnier.

Andy said...

Definitely a good show, but the earlier seasons are the best.

PHSChemGuy said...

No deal on that one, Andy. I'll take Season 8 and put it up against anything else they've done. The introduction of the new characters - setting it up for the departure of all the main characters at the end of this season - has been a great spark.

Mirage - I'll see what I can do. It'll probably be Noodle that I refer to that way.