April 8, 2009

Kent's Chemical Demonstrations

After checking out Kent's Chemistry Demos, I'm thinking I want to get a video camera. I don't know that I do any demo that are amazingly awesome or that anybody hasn't done anywhere else, but if I'm going to work on being famous to my fifteen people, then I'm going to need to get video of myself online somewhere.

While you're waiting for me to get my cool videos online - and that's going to be a fair wait - check out Kent's Chemistry Demos like this one...


Imaginationland Creatures in a Vacuum

2 comments:

achilles3 said...

dude that was GREAT!
and I can't WAIT until you're doing stuff like that on the new cam

chemguycam

calencoriel said...

I think you know the dept chair at your school well enough to request a video came this year as part of the budget...

I think that could fit into the budget...