May 25, 2009

Thanks, Chris...thanks, Jeremy

PaperMag asked a number of advertising folks to put forth an image with the goal of rebranding America, in the spirit - apparently - of the glory that America is about to become under the leadership of our Great Obama. (In all cynicism, I am thrilled with most of the decisions of our current Commander in Chief though I recognize that he's got a whole lot of work left to do.)

Some of the images are stunning. Others seem to have missed the point and just played nasty.

My four favorites...




3 comments:

calencoriel said...

The flag is my favorite...wow.

even if it doesn't depict the Flying Spaghetti Monster...

no, seriously - I want that flag

joey said...

im partial to the color'ed doo doo

PHSChemGuy said...

Calen - that was the first thing that I searched the flag for: Spaghetti Monster. You should check with Fielder as he just bough the Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Joey - it's not doo doo. It's clay - raw materials, unshaped, unformed. And if it's like PlayDoh, it's tasty and smells like angels.