August 30, 2009

Again, for my current students

I make the same offer I made my students at about this time last year.

I'll give up five points on their homework notebook to the first five students to email me at my school email, and I'll double it for each of them if they post a comment here.

If you do post a comment, make sure to include a mention of your account name here in your email so I know who to credit.

But don't be foolish enough to use your full, real name as your account name.

Be a little smart...

Done...five folks got the credit...no more comments will be rewarded...

10 comments:

Emma said...

FIVE POINTS !!

WOOOO!

ReJEcht said...

I'm claiming these points as long as it takes until I can get my grades up to an A for every quarter. Which should only take several decades.

ijustwantmyextracredit said...

hey mr. dusch.
this is kims little sister.
u had her last year,
now ur blessed to have her this year.
yay u :)

oh yeah, extra credit :)

PHSChemGuy said...

Not including ReJecht - who doesn't get anything other than eternal gratitude at this point - three slots are taken.

Two more still available.

cmorin said...

dibs. make that one slot left.

ChemGuy, you can go ahead and contact OSU directly. I'm pretty sure you just add it straight to my GPA.

coachsullivan said...

I want my points.

Wait, I have to be a student of yours?

Dani Scharfenberger said...

Dani-

YAY! I GET FIVE POINTS :D

papichulo2010 said...

sooo....
i'd like those bonus points
mr. lonnie dusch.
thanxx

PHSChemGuy said...

And that's all five...contest closed...

PHSChemGuy said...

Points have been assigned.

Sullivan, CMorin, ReJecht all got nothing...but only because of a technicality.