October 19, 2009

Lambuel and Mr Gruff

Let's balance the wackiness of last week's religious post - wonder if their website is still down - with something entirely on the opposite end of the spectrum: Objective Ministries 4Kidz.

Check out the world's easiest maze.

Help Ruby the Lioness match biblical husbands to wives.

Learn why Habu is confused.

Find out what to do if you run into a Gruff atheist.

Learn what T-Rexes actually eat.

Play Lambuel dress up.

And guess why Levi the Leviathan was smiling during the flood.

Holy crap this site is just so over the top that I almost want to throw the flag on it. Can it really be real - with its plan for a giant, flying space cross? With its Halloween Reclamation project? With Milton the Spiritual Warrior cat? With its Creation Science Fair?

I can find a few sites that swear that Objective: Ministries is a spoof, but none of them ever actually show any proof other than saying "look at this crazy webpage" - which doesn't convince me that it's not real.

My most telling detail is that nowhere can I find a contact address/phone number.

Your thoughts, folks?

4 comments:

calencoriel said...

No idea if it's real or not. I do know, however, that it is hilarious whether it's real or not.

Although, I can state that their links in the side margin are real pastors of real churches with a lot of the same ideals and teachings as those of Lamuel and his other Manger Baby friends...

joey said...

i could have sworn you blogged about this already... maybe it was on digg, who knows.

im pretty sure the conclusion was met that it is in fact real and bizarre, kind of in the way teletubbies is in fact a TV show...

Katydid said...

I'm a beatnik atheist! PICK ME, PICK ME!

PHSChemGuy said...

Calen - the links all seem to be real, which makes it even more convincing. I'm at a total loss.

Joey - I haven't blogged about it, but I did find it first from a student when you were still at PHS. Teletubbies is faked, by the way, from a television studio in Philly. Notice that there's never any reflection from Tinky Winky's chest screen.

Katdid - you are totally the beatnik atheist