October 12, 2009

Milkquarious Monday


In case you missed the announcement or the freakish early music video, I just wanted to point out that the California Milk Processor Board has a new ad campaign to bring the appeal of milk to tennagers.

So, check out The Battle for Milkquarious.

'Cause cheesy rock operas are the way to the heart of the youth.

I know because I'm always hearing my students talk about Tommy and Hedwig and Flash Gordon.

I wonder if the Milk Board will be sponsoring a roller derby team next...or trying to get White Gold to perform at 54.

I will admit, however, that I dig the guy's shell toes.

3 comments:

calencoriel said...

Seriously? Twenty minutes of that crap? Did you actually watch the entire thing?

PHSChemGuy said...

Not even close...I watched like three minutes over on YouTube last week and was stunned at how weird it was and why any ad agency would think "yes, this is how to get into the world of today's youth".

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.