October 6, 2009

Playing with the Vike


From the original Viking...


I edited out the face and replaced it with...


A soccer ball...


A baseball...


Well, replaced the horns with a pair of wings...for cross country and track...


A golf ball...


A water polo ball...


A basketball...


A tennis ball...

I've got football and volleyball left. Can anybody think of other sports?

Oh, and if you're curious as to why I did these, yeah, I am, too.

Just in case they come in handy somewhere down the road, I guess.

5 comments:

joey said...

hello?!??!? bowling ball!!

Bdubba said...

What about a pom pom?

PHSChemGuy said...

Yes to both...I'll get 'em done and posted in a while.

Grace said...

These are pretty cool/funny and they look sweet on the website! It's too bad the lego athletes turn out like these did

PHSChemGuy said...

The Lego athletes are coming together here and there. Check tomorrow's post.