November 8, 2009

Update: SocialVibe & a cleaner sidebar

SocialVibe is gone from the sidebar, folks.

I figured it was worth a try, but the count sat at 747 patients helped (which was a number I couldn't actually figure out anyway) for like three weeks, I'm good with the fact the app wasn't something that interested you folks, so I'm chucking it to the curb.

Feel free to support the LLS directly (or by shopping at The Gap or Old Navy) if you're interested.

I'll be making my annual pitch sometime in early February.

6 comments:

cmorin said...

unrelated question here.. my blog is not updating on other peoples' lists of other blogs. Do you know if there is something I am doing wrong?

Thanks.

PHSChemGuy said...

You and Katydid are both having this problem...as are a number of other folks in the blogger world...

Yet mine are updating fine on other blogs - yours included.

I can't find a reason for this in any of Google's help stuff. I'll keep looking.

PHSChemGuy said...

In continuing explorations, when I got to edit the layout and hit on My Blog List, I see little RSS icons with orange x's next to your blog, Good to Go!, Definitely Maybe..., Meet New School, and Katydid in the City.

Lemme try re-adding those - though I don't know why the RSS feeds wouldn't work for your blogs.

PHSChemGuy said...

I dropped you guys from my blog roll, re-added you, and things seem to be working fine now for some of you - not Katydid, though.

No clue what changed.

calencoriel said...

when you re-added all of us onto your blog list, you forgot to re-add "Meet New School"

pretty sure that's an oversight...

PHSChemGuy said...

Good catch, Calen...it's fixed now.

Weirdly, though, a bunch of the RSS feeds still show up as having an error. Don't know what's up there.