April 3, 2010

Happy spring, folks


Get out and enjoy the gorgeousness...

In terms of blog redesigns...

I'll be dropping my use of "after the jump" 'cause it bugs DanEcht.  I'll probably still use them when I'm posting a bunch of YouTube videos, but other than that, I'll cut it out.

The current design (dark wood) will hang around a little while, mostly because I haven't been able to find a better version that I like.  Eventually I'll play around with something more in the black palette since that's apparently what I'm thought of as being.  Sorry for the background image, Ame, but I dig it, and I was getting pretty tired of the plain, flat background.

And if you are going to be indoors, check out Kyle's self-indulgence for a cool cover of INXS's "New Sensation" from Beck's record club.

2 comments:

DanEcht said...

Aw, thanks!

PHSChemGuy said...

I do respond to my limiting reading public when I can.