July 2, 2010

The Daily What?

Yeah, the dailywh.at - recently named by Time (old media rears its ugly head) one of the essential blogs of 2010 - is among the finest daily blogs out there offering up humor and coolness in large daily doses.

Some recent highlights in case you haven't been in on the RSS of late...

Lenny Kravitz surprises a choir singing in Nawlins...



Andre 3000's "All Together Now"...downloadable over there...

How Twilight is like soccer...

An old knock-knock joke finds new life on a t...

Etsy model of the day - to which Katydid should click through...

An awesome cover of "Billie Jean"



And finally - for my reposting of their content, anyway - a cute little RickRoll...

Just a warning, though, that they aren't always as concerned with the school-/work-appropriateness of content as I am.

3 comments:

calencoriel said...

Love the Rickroll...I got to explain the concept of the Rickroll to my son the other day.

good times.

His knowledge of the song is from the Family Guy episode when they have to go back and hook up Lois and Peter, Back to the Future-style.

I was pleased to have expanded his knowledge of pop culture.

Katydid said...

Christina Hendricks did her best to make that scarf look better, but it's still pretty hideous. Thanks, though.

PHSChemGuy said...

Calen - have to dig teaching the next generation about good humor. I know that a number of my old-school references come via my parents.

Katydid - she's pretty. That scarf, however, isn't.