October 29, 2010

Drop a dollar or two...

Every week or two, I head to the Cincinnati Enquirer's website and search for any stories about Princeton.

This past weekend, a nice one came up.

It's about John Viall, a resident of Glendale, OH and parent of a couple of PHS grads.  He's painting the Harry Whiting House in Glendale as a fundraiser for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Fund.

It's not Viall's first fundraiser for the JDRF.  A few years back, he biked across the country and raised over $13,500 for the JDRF in the process.  Check out his blog about that event.

I know one of his daughters better, but I've met John Viall a few times, and I can say that I'm pretty impressed with the guy's dedication to a cause.

Drop him a few bucks if you get a chance, either through 5/3 Bank which has an account set up for his fundraiser or directly to the man...

John J. Viall
750 Woodbine Avenue
Glendale, Ohio 45246

Checks should be made out to the JDRF.


update: the cause is now corrected...thanks to Matt W for catching my error

1 comment:

achilles3 said...

One of the absolute coolest dudes that I've never met in C-town.
period.

If was ever blessed with daughters as awesome as his...