March 7, 2011

Hella Yella Bella Nutella

An entire website devoted to Nutella-based recipes?

I say "Hella yella!" to Bella Nutella.

I mean they have recipes for stuff like Nutella doughnuts...



...and Nutella crack pie...



...and Nutella peanut butter cookies...


...and Nutella baked French toast...


...and the one I'm going to be making next week for some of my colleagues, raspberry Nutella bread pudding...


Admittedly, the site is largely a collection of links to other blogs that have posted Nutella-themed recipes, but I'm all down with a hit of the hazelnut/chocolate goodness no matter how it's gathered.

3 comments:

Slug said...

That is a beautiful sight.

CrimsonMirage said...

Yummmm. I had some in my dorm room and my friend asked me why my peanut butter was a funny color. Hah.

PHSChemGuy said...

Nutella in all its myriad forms is a beautiful sight.

I can't remember when I first learned about Nutella, but it might've been around college age for me, so I'm going to cut your roomy a little slack, Crimson.