May 9, 2011

Another project


So, I've got a little thing on the side.

For some of you, this won't come as any big surprise. It's the kind of thing that I do.

I'm the co-chair of Princeton's efforts to repeal Senate Bill 5 (the Ohio one that takes away a lot of the collective bargaining rights of public workers - I've mentioned it once or twice). It's not anything that I intended to head up. I just sort of fell into a leadership position as we move forward with trying to get 241,419 signatures - the number necessary to get a referendum on the November ballot.

If you wanna come out and sign a petition - especially this evening at PHS's Jazz Band Ice Cream Social - check out the whens and wheres over on the PACE For Kids blog that I've set up and am updating fairly well each day.

No comments: