July 11, 2011

Five by five: Crazy Heart

My favorite movies with Jeff Bridges
  1. The Big Lebowski 
  2. Iron Man
  3. True Grit
  4. Crazy Heart
  5. Tron
My favorite movies with Maggie Gyllenhaal
  1. The Dark Knight
  2. Secretary
  3. Criminal
  4. Stranger Than Fiction
  5. Crazy Heart 
My favorite movies with Colin Farrell
  1. In Bruges
  2. Minority Report
  3. Intermission
  4. Crazy Heart
  5. The Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus 
My favorite movies with Robert Duvall
  1. The Godfather, Part II
  2. Apocalypse Now
  3. The Godfather
  4. The Natural
  5. Network 
My favorite movies with Jim Carrey (No, he wasn't in Crazy Heart, but it's not called 'Five by four'.)
  1. The Truman Show
  2. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
  3. Bruce Almighty
  4. Man on the Moon
  5. Batman Forever (shut up, Nicole Kidman is really pretty) 

No comments: