July 7, 2011

Would this be mean?


I'm thinking about buying one of these and putting it in my drawer at school for students to borrow for tests.
Have you heard about the Crazy Calculator, the calculator that hates math? It’s both a prank calculator and a real calculator! When your friends are around, use it in prank mode. Whatever equation you enter, the answer will come up crazy: I H8 MATH, ASK NICELY, TRY LATER, WHO CARES, GO AWAY, and more! But when you really need an answer, switch it to normal mode and get the correct answer. Sweet! It’s solar powered with battery backup and has an automatic shut off timer
Would that be bad?

2 comments:

calencoriel said...

This would be spectacular. I'm going to check the department funds and get them for everyone.

I can just see the kid looking at the answers...bringing it up to say it doesn't work, then switching it to normal, doing a quick problem and saying something like "It works for me..."

PHSChemGuy said...

If that works out, I'll certainly take one.