March 27, 2012

Grab it by the memes



The newest Vitamin Water commercial seems to have a thing for internet memes. After the jump you'll see my list of the ones I've spotted. Which ones did I miss?


  • sexy sax man
  • planking
  • success kid posters
  • LOL cats - all of whom have lime helmets
  • fail (bike ramp jump)
  • boom goes the dynamite graffiti
  • guy getting hit by antelope
  • dancing Korean prisoners
  • Nyan cat(s)
  • double rainbow (made by the Nyan cats)
...and things I assume are there for a reason but that I don't recognize as memes
  • the green and grey scooters
  • guy doing the worm in the street
  • something's going on in or reflected in the deli cooler 
Kinda along the same vein as this previous Jennifer Aniston commercial...



...or the Weezer video for "Pork and Beans"...

No comments: