March 31, 2012

Happy Spring Break!



  • Tough fruit - I appreciate a themed intramural team.
  • Kentucky's Death March - Kentucky should win this week, but I hope not. Go OSU. This article's a little over the top about what UK's victory would mean, though. 

  • ESPN Can't Let Knight Play By Own Rules - I respect the man to a ridiculous level, but this article is right. Knight's petulance about Indiana and Kentucky are appropriate when he's giving a fundraising speech to the faithful, but it's not appropriate on the air.
  • Scott Pilgrim levels up to full-color, hardcover reprints - Full color? The black and white original was pretty spectacular. I'll at least check out the color versions, but I don't know that I need a second, colorful copy of each of the books.
  • The Voice - I don't get a lot of cable channels, but E! is one of them, and they keep rerunning The Voice which includes a woman with perhaps the most annoying singing voice I've ever heard. What the heck does anyone hear that is attractive?
  • DC Nations latest 'New Teen Titans' short gets cookie crazy - So cute...I miss the anime Teen Titans



No comments: