March 31, 2014

Dorky connections...

I happened upon an NPR article testing out the internet video showing how to open a bottle of wine with a shoe and a wall.

Here's the original video...



...and the NPR attempted recreation...



Wait, I know what you're thinking. That guy with the curly hair, the guy right here are 0:56...


Isn't that the same guy who made the "Biologist's Saint Patrick's Day Song"?


Well, the credits to the NPR video list the folks featured in the video, including Adam Cole...


...and a quick search of cadamole (the poster and singer of the aforementioned St Pat's song) offers up this fourth hit stating that cadamole is Adam M. Cole - but weirdly this fifth hit that says definitively in 2010 that cadamole, a bio major from Stanford, does not work at NPR.

I'm thinking things have changed since 2010.

...oh, and I'm just assuming that you guys had the same questions I did when watching that NPR video. If you didn't, then nevermind...

No comments: